Monday, April 25, 2011

My Friend Starry




At 2:56 AM, Easter Sunday, my faithful friend of twenty years passed away. Since I was four years old, Starry was a sweet and caring presence in my life. After losing his brother one month ago, despite his own pain, Starry held onto this world to see his human friends through to regain their stability. After a happy day of helping his humans bake Easter treats, Starry died in my arms later that night, and went to join his brother as a Kitty Angel.

During life, Starry's interests included eating candy houses, chewing on plastic grocery bags, cuddling, and hanging out with his human-mom. We will miss his golden fur, his "mert"-ing meows, his loud purring, little pink tongue, and his constant comforting presence. Thank you for the life you've shared, Starry!


RIP 
Starry Crystalmew Peanut
July 13, 1984 - April 24 2011

<3




3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a furry friend is always very difficult. I just lost one of my childhood cats recently-he was 18.

    Orange cats are the best. It sounds like he enjoyed a wonderful life with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sympathy! He was a sweet little guy. Sounds like your cat lived a full life too- maybe he and Starry are both frolicking in endless fields of catnip in pet heaven now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Starry. We will all miss him. Such a sweet kitty!

    ReplyDelete