Monday, July 12, 2010

Mis Uñas

I have a lot of free time on my hands right now.
Also, I am not diving daily in chlorine/bromine -laden pools, and I'm not doing much manual labor involving my hands.

This means I can actually put effort into painting my nails.

Design #1: Marbling
It's so much easier than it looks! Take a (disposable) cup of room-temperature water, and drop in alternating colors of nail polish. Drops should form a film on the surface. Use a toothpick to swirl, then dip your fingers in to transfer the design. Work quickly as the polish hardens quickly in water. Then have fun acetoning off the non-nail portions of your fingers....

Design #2: Dark French
Black tips! Fun twist on the traditional style... keepin it classy. Also, I impressed myself by freehanding the tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment