Thursday, July 1, 2010

In the Beginning

This is my life:

Thirty days ago, I graduated from college. After packing up a hefty engineering degree, a bushel of black and orange costume clothes, and two overused dorm skillets, I returned home to start working, stop stressing, and start living.

There are certain things that I enjoy.
These things include:

1. Food.
However. I am a proud survivor of many bouts of chronic fatigue, and I follow a strict Anti-Candida Diet to manage my health and energy. Basic diet tenets? No sugar, no dairy, no white flour, no processed foods. Low glycemic index, and low carb.

2. Making things.
This includes, but is not limited to: a garden, various crafts and things that sparkle, and new spaces in a house.

3. Adventures.
I have a very flexible definition of an "adventure". Adventures are exhilarating experiences involving something one loves, or is otherwise worth noting for any reason. Mainly, adventures R fun.

I will tell you my tales. I will bake you my foods.

JUST YOU WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment